1 bunch fresh asparagus (approx. 15-20 spears)
3 Tbsp. honey
2 Tbsp. olive oil ¼ tsp. salt
1. Heat oven to 375 degrees Fahrenheit. Wash asparagus and trim stems off.
2. Coat bottom of 9 x 13 baking dish with olive oil and place asparagus spears in dish.
3. Coat the asparagus with honey and sprinkle with salt.
4. Roast the asparagus for approximately 25 – 30 minutes or until asparagus is tender.
5. Remove from heat and let cool for 2-5 minutes.
Nutrition information per serving
Yield – 4 servings
140 calories, 7 g fat (1g saturated fat), 150mg sodium, 19g carbohydrates, 4g protein